Sunday 8 January 2012

MY WORK IN "WORK IN PROGRESS"

WHO CAN PLAY GAME WITH YOU?

With the rapid development of society, the lack of communication make modern people to be isolated, lonesome and insensitive because of the stressful work, study and the heavy pressure from their lives. As a result, people lose themselves and the real emotion. My work focus on the lonesome, isolated and insensitive emotion of a girl who is eager for playing a close game with a friend. In my work, I used a hand game as an element to run my ideas. In addition, this is a traditional game which should be played with two person, but they are just one girl who plays the game and repeats the same action by herself in my video and book. In the exhibition, audience can play with the girl and leave their suggestions on the wall...


No comments:

Post a Comment