Tuesday 20 March 2012

Disorientation 2- Progress of the Main Project

This is another installation work which also refers to the living state of modern people. I want to express that the fickle society makes people can not see themselves clearly and miss themselves in the complex and fickle word.

As I mentioned in the last post, city life is colorful and full of false appearance, which like the illusion of mirror. In this case, I used the colorful film papers and reflected light to build a illusion space. Some parts of the color are mixed together, which create a illusion that just like a complex and fickle city life. n the continued work, I am going to print the images of the urban life into the film papers and test the visual effect.

However, this is a big problem that those two models are difficult to realize in a real space because of the high price of materials and technology. In this stage, I just use the small model to carry on my idea, and then take photos inside to show the visual effects. In the next stage, I will try to find a feasible way to realize my idea, such as use projects or simple signs in a real space.





No comments:

Post a Comment