Tuesday 24 April 2012

No more space for the trees - A test of my main project

This is one of the developments of my main project, which is also the continued work of my installation model related the modern building illustration. In this case, I want to express that there are no more space for the trees and nature lives in a modern city because of the fast development of the building and road. Here, the buildings are intensive and tall, however, the less trees looks very lonely. This a installation which  shows a contrast in the materials color and visual effect.

When I had a tutorial with Sigune, we discussed about the idea. She suggested that if I replace the tree models to the real trees, it will be better to express my idea. I think it is a good suggestion, however, that was just a test and I don't want to continue the form in the future but I am still going to focus on the 'disorientation' one, and try to realize it in a real space.



   



No comments:

Post a Comment