Tuesday 21 August 2012

To solve the problem


After adjusting the mirrors, the two important problems have been solved. One is the safety of mirrors on the floor. My original idea was to set up the mirrors on the floor, which I want to create a reflective mirror effect in the 3D space. But the safety was worried by tutors and college will not allow me to do this. I was suggested to remove all the mirrors. In fact, for me, it was a big challenge to change the idea to rearrange the mirrors because I adjusted the mirrors and projectors for a long time to arrive this step. But  I know that the changes and problems always happened before the last minute of final show. I rethought about the method and tried to give up the idea that put the mirrors on floor. Finally, I set up the mirrors on the walls that also like Picasso Pattern. When viewers enter the space, there are different effect with shadows happened. 





No comments:

Post a Comment