Wednesday 15 August 2012

Work in Progress-problem with situation

At the first, the black-out material was installed loosely and looked not as professional as a gallery space. As tutors' suggestion, to solve the problem, it's better to swap the space with Chris. I have thought about it, but for me, changing space will be more hard to realise my installation, because I need to place the projectors at the end of the opposite wall in the original space, which takes more than 3 metres away. If I move into a new space, it takes more time to reconsider the situation and material especially the mirrors. So I came to the space to remove the black-out material and re-installed it from another side by myself. It can be seen that it's very strict now. After that I took off the light tubes which I don't need, and left one light for Melis. Than the problem of light was also solved. By the way, I whitewashed the wall which I want to put my projectors. Everything looks good, and I am happy with the situation now. It's time to set up the mirrors for the next step.








No comments:

Post a Comment